Oral Surgery at Western Dental
Being an oral surgeon at Western Dental will let you flex all of your skills and give you opportunities to treat complex cases that will challenge you to learn and grow. There will be plenty of simple extractions and impacted third molars, plus constant opportunities to improve health, function and esthetics through grafts, alveolectomies and implants.
If you want, there are opportunities to grow into supervisory roles at the office and network level where you can help us shape our practices and continuously improve our standard of care.
Whether you are a recent graduate of an ADA-accredited oral surgery program, just completed your residency or have years of experience, we'd love to hear from you.
- Work full or part-time
- Focus on oral surgery and patient care while we run the business
- Work in state of-the-art, digital facilities with experienced endondtic support staff
- Sharpen your skills and knowledge with paid training and continuing education
- Earn a salary and incentives near the top of the industry
- Advance into senior roles and supervising positions